The Comic Book App project is an exciting new way to publish digital comics on the App Store, without the need to learn how to develop an App!
- Loads pages from image files, easily add pages to the project, no coding required.
- Simply save your pages as .jpg files and the Comic Book App will display them in sequence. (page1,jpg, page2.jpg, page3.jpg, etc)
- Users can tap-to-zoom. You can adapt the zoom level to suit your comic.
- Supports high-resolution images for great detail even when zoomed. (up to 1536x1920)
- Include background music, simply add a file named background.mp3, easy!
- Users can swipe between pages, or use on-screen buttons.
- Users can quickly jump between pages with the on-screen menu.
- Link to your website or other apps from the on-screen menu.
- Animated page transitions, and app launch animation.
- Supports AirPrint to allow users to print pages. Example comic book included.
- Social sharing feature allows users to tweet or post on Facebook directly from your app.
- Include bonus wallpapers (just name them wallpaper1.jpg, wallpaper2.jpg, etc)
- Modern flat style UI with full support for 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5 and iPod touch.
Create an iPad or iPhone App from your digital comic book in minutes!